Replace missing teeth with a stronger, more secure solution
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots which are surgically inserted into the jaw to replace the missing root. Titanium implants integrate well with your jawbone, providing a strong foundation for crowns to be securely attached as a replacement tooth.
Dental implants look, feel and function just like your natural teeth, enabling you to speak clearly, eat with enjoyment and restore your smile for life.
- Improves appearance
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Restores quality of life and confidence
- Prevents bone shrinkage and preserves adjacent teeth
- Durable, secure and long-lasting
- Costly treatment, but should be considered an investment in long-term oral health
- Not all patients may be suitable
- Surgical procedure is required
Think an implant-supported crown might be right for you? Contact us for a consultation today.