There is no one answer to this question, but it depends on your individual situation and how much money you have available. The answer is determined by three things:
- Your insurance plan
- Your income
- Your willingness to spend.
Dental treatment can be very expensive, but there are many ways to keep your costs down.
- Make appointments with your dentist for regular check-ups. This helps to prevent problems that might require more complicated treatments.
- Visit your dentist regularly. Brushing and flossing twice a day is enough to keep your teeth clean, but if you brush and floss daily then you will help avoid developing dental problems that will need expensive dental treatment.
- Choose your teeth-friendly toothpaste carefully. A toothpaste that contains fluoride or antiseptic ingredients will reduce the risk of developing cavities and gum disease. It may also help to whiten teeth.
- Eat healthy foods. Choose nutritious foods that are easy to chew and swallow. They’ll also help to strengthen the teeth and gums.
- Find out about discounts. Some dental health insurance policies offer discount schemes or extra benefits to help reduce costs.
We offer affordable, high-quality dental care. We provide services in both our office and our mobile practice so that you can receive a personalized care plan from your dentist that works best for you.
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
You can make payment plans that work with your budget and schedule.